Use of tobacco is responsible for causing almost 6 million deaths per year worldwide.
Cigarette smoking is the greatest single cause of illness and premature death in the world. The shocking fact is that around 890,000 deaths are the result of non-smokers being exposed to second-hand smoke.
Many people all over the world have been trying to quit smoking, but they haven’t found a method that works. E-Cigs can be an alternative that can help you quit smoking!
Electronic cigarettes or vaping has gained popularity in Australia and overseas, particularly among smokers. Basically, the e-cigarette is a device operated through a battery that emits vaporized nicotine or non-nicotine solutions for the user to inhale. It aims to offer the same sensation like inhaling tobacco cigarettes.
How is it possible to quit smoking with e-cigs?
Giving up smoking is not an easy task, as it contains the nicotine which becomes addictive. Besides nicotine, hand to mouth motion and the smoke exhalation are the two main addictive factors of cigarettes. E-cigarettes satisfy both these needs.
Electronic cigarettes don’t expose the consumer to the toxic chemicals as they don’t contain tobacco or smoke to deliver nicotine to the lungs. In fact, the device heats up a liquid nicotine solution, which converts into a vapour that consumer inhales. That’s why it becomes easier for the smokers to quit normal cigarettes.
The other alternatives in the market like smoking cessation aids and nicotine replacement therapies fail most of the time. But, e-cigarettes can be a way out.
The use of vaping in Melbourne is considered to be healthier than tobacco cigarettes. It uses vapour to deliver nicotine instead of smoke. That’s why Melbourne people are fans of electronic cigarettes.
Why is E-cigarette better than tobacco cigarettes?
Before we know about this, you may likely be interested to find out who wins the health battle? E-cigarettes vs cigarettes.
- Electronic cigarettes do not contain tobacco, tar and other toxins which are associated with tobacco smoking. In short, you can get still get the same feel without having to consume the 3000+ chemicals.
- Electronic cigarettes do not release the smell. In fact, you may smell the aroma of varieties of e-liquid. Also, it doesn’t contain ash and cigarette butts to deal because there is no combustion of flame with the e-cigarette.
- E-liquids come in various nicotine strengths, from zero to high, which gives you more control over your nicotine intake.
- You can get the freedom to vape almost anytime and anywhere, as no second-hand smoke is created.
- With electronic cigarettes, you can save more money by only changing the e-liquids. Usually, the cost of the e-cigarette is 70% less than normal cigarettes.
- Half used cigarettes can cause accidental fires. But with electronic cigarettes, the risk of fire will be eliminated.
- Due to a ban on smoking, smokers are forced to step out of a building and stand in an isolated area to get a smoke which causes health issues. Using E-cigarette you can enjoy the company of others without offending them with second-hand smoke. Hence, it is socially acceptable!
- Vaping in Melbourne can be enjoyable due to a wide variety of e-liquid flavours available From tobacco variants to other fascinating flavours, there are several e-liquid flavours available in the market at affordable rates.
Other than electronic cigarettes vaporizers are also popular in Australia. The main difference between both is the designs available. Also, the quality and durability differ according to the brand.
All in all, if you don’t want to stain your teeth and or have a bad breath, then opt for electronic cigarettes. It won’t turn your teeth yellow and leave you with nasty smoker’s breath.
Where can you get the best E-cigarette selection?
Find the best selection of electronic cigarettes from ECIGFORLIFE – The best alternative for smoking. You will get only original equipment manufactured O.E.M items, thus providing you with the peace of mind that you are buying a quality product.
As a personal vaporizer company in Australia, you will get 24/7 help, to guide you to the best-suited product for your needs.